אודות מדריך שביל ישראל Israel National Trail אשכול 4
The Israel National Trail (INT) is one of the most exciting hikes in the world, expanding over ~1,100 kilometers from the north to the south of Israel. You can hike its' entire length, or just selected sections of your choice, and you can hike it in winter too. It is the ultimate Israeli hiking experience, and you can do it easily with the guide that simply has all you need. This full and comprehensive guide includes 62 topographical maps (1:50,000) and 7 road maps (1:250,000).
The guide offers a full description of the hike on the Israel national trail in both northbound and southbound directions and the hiking profile - distance and height above or below sea level. The maps along with a day-by-day trail descriptions and tips make this guide your one-stop shop and all you need to hike the Israel National Trail. The guide is suitable for experienced hikers as well as families and individuals looking to explore Israel in a whole new and exciting way. The new section from Arad to Masada and the Dead Sea is included.
We have provided in the guide links to important information available for a free download:
• Contact information of people in the Negev desert who will cache water for you, a list of trail angels, transportation from the airport to the trailhead in Dan or in Eilat and much more.
• List of grocery stores and supermarkets along the INT.
• QR code for trail changes with maps.
• Recommended INT alternate routes.
• The best day-hikes in Israel.
• Series: Hike the Land of Israel
• Paperback: 200 pages
• Publisher: Eshkol Publishing; 4th Revised edition (January 15, 2020)
• Language: English
• ISBN-13: 978-9654205917
• Product Dimensions: 23x16.5x1 cm
• Shipping Weight: 300 grams